So I never took a formal hiatus. In fact, I don’t know why I haven’t been writing as much as I had been. It could be because Phish isn’t currently touring (though I am pretty sure I still need to write a show review from Fall Tour). Things have picked up in life and work and prevented me from writing much lately. I have a long weekend coming up. I’ll probably write a few posts and schedule them to publish over the next week.
Here’s what to expect:
- Weight Loss Journey – I know I’ve written about this before, but this time I’m serious and it’s working.
- Trey Tour – I’m hitting up the TAB show at the Oakdale tonight. Expect a review.
- Phish Albany Night 2 – I was there. It’s been written about. I’ll write my own thoughts.
- Max Creek Thanksgiving Eve – I was also there. I’ll post my thoughts.
- Week of Skiing – I just got back from a week at Sunday River.
- The Lion’s Pride – Chris and Jen Lively’s (of Ebenezer’s fame) latest project in Brunswick, ME. I ate there this week.
- Allagash Brewery Tour – Stopped by yesterday on our way back from Maine.
As you can see, I have a lot to write about now. Some of it has been hanging over my head for a long time. Some of it’s more recent. I’ll try to get all this taken care of in the next couple days (most likely Monday when I’ve got the day to myself).
In addition to all that, I’m also going to be checking out the Disco Biscuits for the first time on Friday here in Providence. I never really got into the untz that is Bisco, but since they’re stopping by PVD, I figured I’d check them out. I’ll be joined by my friends Steve and Laura from This Week on Lot. They love the untz and now they get to show me why untz and flatbrims go so well together. Expect a post on that show/scene sometime next weekend.